Before you decide on an internet marketing company to design or redesign your website, contact Internet LAVA. Schedule a free consultation. Let us show you the websites we design for criminal defense lawyers across the country.
Unlike larger internet marketing companies, we refuse to take the “hide the ball” approach. Our first job is to educate attorneys about the best approach to creating a powerful website that dominates the search engines.
What makes our company different?
- Open Source Content Management System – All websites are built on a platform. Choose carefully because if you go with the big companies you are stuck with a “proprietary” content management system. With a proprietary system you can never move the website to another hosting company without starting from scratch. Proprietary just means no one else can use it. “Open source” content management systems can easily be moved if you ever decide to switch internet marketing companies. Even more importantly, a popular “open source” CMS is updated many times a year leading to better results on the search engines. We use DotNetNuke and MODX which are two of the world’s leading CMS systems. One day all attorneys will demand an open source system. The problem is most attorneys don’t understand why open source is so important until it is too late.
- Own Your Website – We want you to own and control your website. With a great CMS, the attorney can add or edit any of the content on any page of the website. Just press “log in” then “edit.” Make the changes and press “save.” It’s really that easy. With the “hide the ball” approach used by larger internet marketing companies, attorneys have no control and must continue to pay more money each year if they want any return on investment. Never enter a contract without an exit strategy. The big companies make sure no exit strategy exists. We focus on keeping out clients by providing the best product instead of trapping them with a never ending contract that raises the price each year.
- Better Content – Ever notice how the content on websites for attorneys always sounds the same? At Internet LAVA we have an attorney on staff assigned to your project to write the content based on your specifications. Our content is designed to answer the general questions of your ideal clients based on information specific to your jurisdiction. We discuss the jury instructions, statutory minimum and maximum penalties, diversion programs and possible defenses for specific statutes in your state. If your jurisdiction uses special terms, we use those same terms so that your ideal clients can find out more about the things that matter most. We never use generic legal web copy. The viewers on your website will instantly see the difference. Most importantly, our websites dominate the search engines because we provide the most authoritative, comprehensive, and informative CONTENT.
Find out more about how our websites for criminal defense attorneys are designed to dominate the internet. Visit our portfolio to see our website designs for DUI attorneys, marijuana defense, drug crimes, domestic violence and white collar crime attorneys.
Because we have built websites for criminal defense attorneys across the country, our services provide a better return on investment. Isn’t that the point? You want to spend money on a website so that your law firm benefits from an incredible return on that investment. Unless you dominate the search engines for your city and county, you will never see a great return on investment. Let us show you the results we have obtained for each of our clients. Our clients are happy because they have a professional website that provides the best return on investment.
Updated on Friday, October 17, 2014.
Visit our main website to learn more about – website design for criminal defense attorneys.
Website Design for Criminal Defense Lawyers –
Visit our most recently launched website for a criminal defense attorney in Las Vegas, Nevada. The website is designed to provide information to both the tourist and locals that are arrested in Sin City, including a section on criminal defense issues unique to Nevada including:
- defaulting on a casino marker or debt;
- violation of probation and extradition in Nevada; and
- defending sex workers charged with prostitution and pandering or regulatory and advertising violations of the law.
A criminal defense attorney in Houston hired us to create an internet website that dominated the search engines for many common criminal offenses including DWI, drug trafficking crimes, marijuana defense, domestic violence, weapons charges, and violation of probation. We also created a video player for the attorney that drives tremendous traffic to the website and increases the conversion rate.
A female criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor wanted to increase her internet presence through a redesigned website. We added tons of informative content. Most importantly, we highlighted the attorney’s excellent credentials on each page of the website as it related specifically to the topic on that page. The attorney enjoyed a tremendous jump in traffic. Additionally, she began to convert more clients through an effective call to action.
We created this website devoted to criminal defense issues on Florida’s Space Coast. The content highlights topics of interest to individuals charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses in and around Brevard County, FL.
Call Internet LAVA for a Free and Educational Consultation
Learn more about how better website design and more informative content can lead to the best return on your investment. Find out why we built the best websites designed for criminal defense attorneys. Call to schedule your consultation – 1-800-292-LAVA.
- Visit our main website – http://www.InternetLAVA.com