We are happy to announce that we just launched a newly designed website for Myron Moskovitz, a civil appellate attorney in San Francisco, California.
Myron Moskovitz has also been a Professor of Law at Golden Gate University since 1972. He is a sought after speaker at CLE courses on appellate law, advocacy and procedure.
Click here to see the newly launched website for Professor Myron Moskovitz – Appellate Lawyer in San Francisco, California.
Also, check out the new on-site civil appellate blog we created for Professor Moskovitz on appellate issues in California with recent posts on the following topics:
Learn more about website design for attorneys on Internet LAVA’s main website. We work with attorneys throughout the country who want to dominate the search engines for their particular niche area of the law. We take a comprehensive approach to assisting the attorney by doing the following:
- Creating a visually stunning website design;
- Creating tons of informative content on particular niche areas most important to the attorney under their direct supervision;
- Helping the attorney get starting with a blog for their niche practice area;
- Creating many social media profiles for the attorney including:
- Updating the LinkedIn profile for the attorney and the attorney’s business profile;
- Creating a business Facebook profile;
- Designing a Twitter account for the attorney;
- Publishing a MerchantCircle account which contains it’s own blogging options;
- Optimizing the attorney’s Google Place Page and Google+ Profile; and
- Much more.
We believe the best attorneys should have the best websites for their particular niche area of the law. Find out how our website and services blows away the competition. Call us to set up a 30 minute consultation.
Schedule a Free Consultation: Internet Marketing for Your Legal Practice
During the consultation we take you on a tour of what your ideal clients find when they begin their search for an attorney. We also help you understand how search engine optimization really works when it is based on better content, custom designed graphics, and an easy to use content management system that allows the attorney to edit or add a page of content to the website in a matter of minutes.