We are looking for our next pro bono project. If your non-profit legal organization or specialty bar association could use a FREE new or redesigned website, then contact Lawyer Legion.
Our team at Lawyer Legion, a division of Internet LAVA, LLC, designs websites for non-profit legal organizations and specialty bar associations.
If you are a leader in your legal organization, we know exactly what you are looking for:
- We are willing to design, launch and host the website for FREE;
- The legal organization always maintains full ownership and control of the website;
- We can create a logo and branding material to your specifications;
- We have worked with several trusted legal organizations that will recommend our services;
- We help legal organizations create and manage their social media profiles to stay connected to their members;
- We put the websites on a open source content management system (CMS) so the leaders in the organization can easily update the website, especially for events and upcoming CLE seminars; and
- We help the organization create an advanced membership directory.
We recently launched a redesigned website for the Palm Beach Hispanic Bar Association with streaming social media, an easy to use WordPress CMS, and an advanced membership directory.
Also, take a look at their membership directory that helps them satisfy old members while attracting new members.
The websites we build for legal organizations do all of the following:
– help promote the goals of the organization, especially increasing membership and membership upgrades;
– feature the officers and other leaders of the organization;
– promote upcoming events and CLE seminars;
– help automate the application process and annual payment of membership dues;
– replace outdated listserver with more secure discussion forums; and
– create easy to use and organized brief banks so that members can share information.
We are looking for our next pro bono project. So if you are looking for a company to design the website for your specialty bar association or non-profit legal organization, then contact us for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org